We are an auto manufacturer from China. We are searching for local cooperation partners for assembling pickups, SUV, buses, saloon cars, vans, trucks. Our favorable cooperation models include turn-key project model, joint venture and agreement cooperation.
If you wish to know more about our oversea chain automobile manufacture factory projects, we’d like to deliver relevant information to you and explain all the aspects in detail. Our chain auto Assembly plant projects include mini cars, mini trucks, pickups, SUV, mini Moke jeeps, CNG buses Series (airport bus, New energy bus----CNG buses, electric power bus, CNG buses, and buses of electric power Hybrid bus)..... We have established a lot of chain auto-assembling factories in many developing countries, like Syria, Egypt, Ghana, Nigeria, Angola, Bangladesh and Latin America etc. Our cooperation principle is to achieve a win-win situation. We are glad to provide technologies or other type of investments. Our cooperation ways range from trade cooperation to setting up auto assembly plant with local partners in joint venture mode.
One of our jobs in constructing auto-assembling plants is to design and build vehicle inspection lines. Now, we decide to provide this service to all the customers since we have years of operational experience.
What service could we provide?
We’ve been doing joint venture vehicle-assembling business for more than one decade, and we have tons of experience in this area. We helped to design all the vehicle inspection lines within all of our projects and other projects that came to us.
Just send us your basic information or requirements, our professional team will help you to decide how to design your inspection line. Or, your already professional experience will be supported by our sophisticated team to choose the most suitable products combination for the most profitable outcome.
Introduction of our vehicle assembly projects
Why is it profitable to cooperate with us to assemble vehicles?
1.Import tariff between auto spare parts in CKD (completely knocked down) mode and CBU (complete built unit) mode would normally be at least 30-35%, which would be totally translated to profit.
2. Auto industry in China has been booming in the last decade, which means auto technologies in China have improved greatly that they are competitive in the market.
3. Components and parts from China are much cheaper than western counterparts while maintain relatively high quality.
4. It's a lot easier to carry out after-sale service when you have a local plant due to the easy access to spare parts and engineers, which is almost impossible for totally imported vehicles.
Our company has been carrying out projects like this for decades, and we would go so far as to call ourselves experts in this area. We've got experience in handling all the difficulties and problems going so far in doing this business. We'd like to share our successful stories with you.
1. Bus assembly plant in Syria
2. Joint Venture plant in Ghana
3. Bus assembly plant in Mozambique
Assembling vehicles is not a small project which requires funds and other related resources, so we'd like to lay out all the basic requirements to anyone who is interested in our proposal.
Our requirements for automobile assembling projects:
1, Funds: Investment capacity shall be over one million USD.
2, Workshop and lands: at least 5000 square meter's workshop, and over 15000-20000 square meter's land.
3, Market channel: have car-sale channels (sales network) or car garage for re-manufacturing second-hand cars, or any other car related businesses.
4, Import tariff policy: Import tariff policy in your country should be supportive, gap of import tariff between auto spare parts in CKD (completely knocked down) mode and CBU (complete built unit) mode shall be at least 30-35%;
Note: those requirements are not necessarily the deal breaker or deal maker. If you are really interested in our proposal, just contact us, we'll figure out more details.
Supports we can provide:
We'll provide free technical supports through the whole process.
1. Pre-stage: We will come up with the most vital scheme for KD projects according to the scale of funds and lands you could channel, the model(s) of vehicles you choose, the marketing situation in your region and other resources;
2. First stage: You will be visiting us to have a face-to-face meeting to have all the details straightened out. You'll be getting familiar with our products and technologies. All the parties involved in the project will confirm all the details mentioned in the business plan.
3. Mid stage: We will send engineers to have an all-round guidance in your workshop and production line, and train your technicians till they can produce cars independently, and provide the whole set of KD technical documents. We will also require your workers to take training in our factories until they are all well done;
4. Last stage: We'll send after-sales team to your company to provide all-round after-sales service, including claims, quality improvement, technical guidance, if needed, we can also help you improve the after-sales system;
We'll also provide free business support before and after the project.
1. Equipment investment support
2. CBU sample for free support
3. KD price discount support
4. Sole agency support
5. Perfect after-sales system
6. Other supports you need
If you are interested in our proposal, feel free to contact us. We'll be preparing a questionnaire for you to fill out all the information we need to come up with a specific business plan.