- Condition: New
- Type: Van
- Fuel: Gas/Petrol
- Gear Box: Manual
- Made In: China
- Steering: Right
- Drive: RWD
- Brand Name: GONOW or customized if with SKD/CKD
- Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Model: 6380
- Year: 2015
- Month: 5
- Fuel Consumption: 7.5L / 100km at an average speed of 40km/h
- Overall Dimension: 3790*1550*1930 mm
- Wheelbase: 2515 mm
- Front/Rear Axle Load: 725 / 800 kg
- Min. Turning Diameter: 9.8 m
- Min. Ground Clearance: 165 mm
- Engine Model: LJ474Q3E2 (middle mounted)
- Engine Type: Inline 4 cylinder gasoline engine, water cooling
- Engine Displacement: 1298cc (Euro IV + OBD)
- Rated Power: 60.5/6000 (kw/rpm)
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||safe exporting package: nude in container (3 units "fuel vans" can be loading in a 40feet container) or by RORO ship, all fixed with rope and fixed tools|
|Delivery Detail:||within 50 working days upon receipt of deposit|
Short description of the "right hand steering petrol fuel vans - family van - mini van (knocked down kits available for local assembling)":
- made in 2015;
- 8 seats (7+1 folding seat);
- both 998cc & 1298cc Gasoline Engine available (Euro IV);
- a more economical model passenger mini van.
right hand steering petrol fuel vans - family van - mini van (knocked down kits available for local assembling)
--- Detailed Description of the "right hand steering petrol fuel vans - family van - mini van (knocked down kits available for local assembling)":
|Main Performance Parameters of the fuel vans|
|Axle load without load (kg)||Front axle load||515|
|Rear axle load||505|
|Axle load with load (kg)||Front axle load||725|
|Rear axle load||800|
|Approach angle(°) / Departure angle(°)||36°/16°|
|Weight||Curb Weight (kg)||1020|
|Gross Weight (kg)||1525|
|Performance||Top Speed (km/h)||120|
|Max. Gradeability (%)||≥30|
|Min. ground clearance (mm)||165|
|Min. Turing Diameter (m)||9.8|
|Drive Type||Rear wheel drive 4X2|
|Core Equipments Specifications of the fuel vans|
|Engine type||Inline four-cylinder gasoline engine, water cooling|
|Rated power/Rotate speed (kW/(r/min))||60.5/6000|
|Maximum torque/Rotate speed (N·m/(r/min))||85/(3500-4000)|
|Fuel consumption (L/100km)||7.2|
|Emission control||Euro IV + OBD / Euro IV|
|Brake system||Brake Model||Vacuum Booster, double-loop hydraulic brake, load-sensing proportioning valve|
|Brake System||Front Disc / Rear Drum|
|Suspension||Front Type||Macpherson Strut Independent Suspension|
|Rear Type||Longitudinal leaf spring independent suspension|
|Steering system||Pinion and-rack|
|Fuel tank||capacity (L)||40|
|Wheel&Tire||Type & Size||Tire: 165/70R14, Spare Tyre with Steel Rim|
|Other standard configurations of the fuel vans|
|Function||Radio + MP3||Exterior||Metallic Paint|
|High-Fidelity Loudhailer||High-mounted Lamp|
|Manual adjustable rearview mirror||Over-roof antenna|
|Manual window||Diamond crystal lights|
|Steel wheel hubs||Interior||Gary interior decoration|
|Front Wiper, windscreen washer||Cloth Seats|
|Air conditioning (only for the luxury)||PVC mat|
Other optional configurations are available for this "right hand steering petrol fuel vans - family van - mini van" acoording to your requirements as follows:
- Electric power steering
- Crumple steering column
- Rear door glass electric defrost
- Daytime running lamps
- right hand drive
--- Pictures of this "right hand steering petrol fuel vans - family van - mini van":
----- the driving cab, rear seats and other details of this right hand steering petrol fuel vans - family van - mini van
This model right hand steering petrol fuel vans - family van - mini van can be loaded in the container with 3 units per 40GP or by RORO to be shipped to your destination port, following are the pictures of its container loading or on RORO to show you:
In this SKD/CKD vehicle assembly project, our Chinese company will provide technology support to your company, by sending engineers and technicians to your local place to training your staff, and passing on our China's knowledge your staff (including but not limited to the vehicle manufacturing skills, management system of the vehicle assembly factory, etc. ...); in the same time, supply the complete set of vehicle SKD/CKD kits for being re-assembled in your local place as well as the production and assembly equipments; and equipment layout design of the factory, ... ...
China Big S & T Dev (Group) Co., Limited provides "One-Stop Service" for our partners, you can fully count on us:
--- Brief introduction of our "China Big Group Company":
Our company is focusing on the the vehicle assembly project throughout the world, so far, we have successfully set up several such auto assembly plants in Syria, Ghana, Seychelles, Vanuatu, etc., assembling, producing and manufacturing different types and models of vehicles, following are our main products and supplies:
1) Pickup Truck: Single & Double Cabin; Gasoline & Diesel; 4x2 & 4x4; LHD & RHD;
2) Off-Road SUV: 5-7 seats; Gasoline & Diesel; 4x2 & 4x4; LHD & RHD;
3) Passenger Van: 7-8 seats, 9-15 seats, Gasoline & Diesel; 4x2; LHD & RHD;
4) Mini Moko: Gasoline & Electric, 4x2 front wheel drive (gasoline) & rear wheel drive (electric), LHD & RHD;
5) Bus: Mini Bus, City Bus, and Long-Distance Bus;
6) Providing complete set of assembly equipments of the above mentioned automobiles.
1. What can we get from this vehicle assembly project?
1) Save customs duty, this is one of the most important factors, usually, in most of the countries, the customs duty rate for the KD parts (knocked down auto parts) is much less than the rate for the complete vehicle, the government wants to protect or develop their own industry, for example, in Nigeria, the tax rate on CBU (complete vehicle) is 35%, while only 5% for SKD, and zero percentage (0%) for CKD, this is a very good policy;
2) Save other taxes (tax exemption) in your country for importing such a vehicle in KD parts instead of complete built unit, for example, to exempt the VAT for 10 years, etc.;
3) Save shipping cost, for your information, usually, one 40feet container can load more units of the CBU fuel vans than the SKD/CKD fuel vans, calculated on average in large quantity, thus the cost is reduced down;
The above 3 small points can be summarized as the following table in short, please check:
|Comparison of the Vehicle Import (take Nigeria as an example, 7-8 seats mini van)|
|status||tariff rate||loading units in a 40HQ||freight on per unit|
|CBU (complete built unit)||35%||3 units||1/3 of the cost for one 40HQ|
|SKD (semi-knocked down)||5-10%||3-4 units on average in quantity||1/3 - 1/4 of the cost for one 40HQ|
|CKD (completely knocked down)||0%||4-6 units on average in quantity||1/4 - 1/6 of the cost for one 40HQ|
Actually, the biggest advantage is: you can save a large percentage of import tariff; compared in the whole process, the shipping cost and the package is only small part. (the loading units of the KD parts vehicles will be according to the actual situation accordingly)
4) Earn your own Intangible Assets: with the vehicle assembly project, you can have, create and develop your own auto brand, logo and also exapand to the neighboring countries by using the preferencial tariff policy among your communities.
5) Creating more and more job opportunities for your local people of your country and driving and leading your country's industry to develop and stimulate the economic growth of your country, thus you can get more good and preferential policies from your government, this is a positive circle for the development of your assembly project, you win, the government win, the people win, all win !!! Join us to put it into reality!!
2. What kind of partners we are looking for? or the conditions / requirements on the partner:
1) Investment Power Requirement: over 0.5-1 million USD for initial investment (for equipments);
2) Land or Workshop Requirement: over 15000-20000 square meters land including 5000 square meter workshop at least;
3) Software Requirements: Good Automobile Sales Channel, Familiar with Automobile Industry and Its Business, or Ralated business line;
4) Hardware Requirements on the Import Tariff: this is the most important factor, the difference gap between auto spare part CKD (completely knocked down) and CBU (complete built unit) shall be at least 30-35%, for example, import tariff on CBU is 35%, it must be 5% or zero on CKD.
5) Good relationship with the local government, can get good / preferential policies from the government, or may odtain government orders for the assembly project and the plant.
3. What about the after-sales service?
We propose and provide "REPAIR & MAINTENANCE" after-sales service:
1) Found a professional vehicle "Repair & Maintenance" service company to ensure the After-Sales Service;
2) Spare parts supply;
3) Driving & repairing training guidance;
4) Technical advisory and training;
5) Market data feedback and disposing;
6) The most important - Technology Support.
To summarize, the above three (3) points are the reasons that why this vehicle assembly project can be successful in most of the countries, why we can succeed!!
4. What is CBU, SKD and CKD?
As usual, following is the common definition of the three terms:
CBU = Complete Built Unit, i.e. finished automobile
CKD = Completely Knocked down parts. All materials supplied are loose for final welding and final assembly, or raw body shell with all other parts loose and not assembled.
SKD I = Semi knocked down parts. Car body and trucks cabin are unpainted. The engine, gearbox, axles, suspension, driveshaft, steering, seats, tyres, batteries, exhaust system, electrical parts, etc. are supplied as individual units for assembly.
SKD II = Car body is fully painted and glazed. Truck cabin is fully painted. The engine, gearbox, axles, suspension, driveshaft, steering, seats, tyres, batteries, exhaust system, electrical parts, etc. are supplied as individual units for assembly.
You must make sure which definition is accepted by your local customs for less tarrif, this is very important !!
Looking forward to your cooperation!!
-- Year 2009 in Syria with our Syrian partners (forced to be stopped because of war)
-- Our engineers working and teaching the local staff in our Ghana factory (from late 2012)
WELCOME TO JOIN US FOR MUTUAL BENEFIT !!
Lucky Peng (Ms.)
yingqingpeng at china-big dot com dot cn
Whatsapp/ Viber/ Wechat: 15223551381