- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Cartesy
- Model Number: CTFZ
- Power: Electronic
- Usage: Auto Testing Machine
- Max. axle load: 3000~15000
- Tread: 700/2400~2900
- Brake force test scope: 2 * (0---10~45)
- Testing speed (km/h): 2.5
- Roller diameter * length: 245*850~1100
- Motor power (KW): 2*3~15
- Power supply: 380v 50Hz
- Dimensions (mm): 2900*870*350/4330*980*480/4100*1115*480
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Containers (Contact us for more information about our Roller Electronic Brake Tester for sale )|
Reaction Roller Brake Tester is equipped with rollers with large diameters, higher test speed, higher test precision and stable performance,
This tester is not only able to test and calculate the max brake forces, block forces and also process errors of 1eft/right wheels, it meets the latest National standard and is being used widely in all types of vehicle test workshops.
Twisting force case is made with German technology, it is with high performance and high precision reverse driving force.
Motor decelerator, made in Germany, is installed in the middle of the platform. Lt has the structures of integrative platform design. The decelerator works stably, test precision is high.
With controller for the 3rdroller, the buffer prevents the tire abrasion, feedback device for speed signal.
The main body is wholly welded, with high intension, no need to fix the main body on the ground with ground bolts and it is easy to adjust and install.
The rollers are covered with high quality surfaces and, advanced adhesives and technology, the adhesion modulus is above 0.85 in case of both dry and wet, the longevity is over 200000 times.
Test precision is high, repetition performance is good, brake force errors <1.5% (National standard <3%).
Optional for air chamber and 3rdroller (including control software)
Why is it profitable to cooperate with us to assemble vehicles?
1.Import tariff between auto spare parts in CKD (completely knocked down) mode and CBU (complete built unit) mode would normally be at least 30-35%, which would be totally translated to profit.
2. Auto industry in China has been booming in the last decade, which means auto technologies in China have improved greatly that they are competitive in the market.
3. Components and parts from China are much cheaper than western counterparts while maintain relatively high quality.
4. It's a lot easier to carry out after-sale service when you have a local plant due to the easy access to spare parts and engineers, which is almost impossible for totally imported vehicles.
Our company has been carrying out projects like this for decades, and we would go so far as to call ourselves experts in this area. We've got experience in handling all the difficulties and problems going so far in doing this business. We'd like to share our successful stories with you.