- Seats: 11 - 20
- Emission Standard: Euro 2
- Transmission Type: Manual
- Max Speed: 91 - 110 km/h
- Steering Position: LHD
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm): 6500x2200x2570 mm
- Place of Origin: Chongqing, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Hengtong
- Model Number: 6650
- Item: Not Second Hand Bus Production Line Equipment and Maintance for Sale
- Seat: 19+1,19 plastic passenger seat, 1 adjustable driver seat
- Displacement: 2.7 L
- Power: 85 KW/115 HP
- Engine Position: Front Mounted
- Curb Weight: 3800 KG
- Fuel Tank: 90 L
- Service Facility: Fire Extinguisher,fan,microphone
- Vehicle Assembly Service: Yes
- Noted: available to customize bus on the base of your country
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||nude package|
Not Second Hand Bus Production Line Equipment and Maintance for Sale in South Africa
Our group aims to help our customer build a Bus assembly plant in South Africa. Operations include stamping, plastics injection molding, welding, painting, sub-assembly and assembly. We can guide you assemble all kinds of Bus in a best money-saving way.
It is a flexible and small-investment-start auto plants. The plant's capacity could later be expanded SKDI, CKD bus parts depending on demand. The plant will spur investments. This investment will trigger others, those of their suppliers.
What we can service?
1. vehicle SKD, CKD kits
2. vehicle assembly equipment, installation service and maintenance
3. motor vehicle assembly technical assistance(engineers' sending, workers' training, etc)
Currect Assembly Vehicle
1. diesel & gasoline pickup is available for LHD and RHD
2. diesel & gasoline SUV
3. 8 seats family van & 15 seats commercial vehicle
4. gasoline & electric sightseeing mini moke car
5. city bus, long distance bus, minibus
Here we recommend this minibus to assemble in Africa. This minibus is 2.7 L Diesel engine, 19+1 seats. It is available to customize seat layout, color on the base of your country.
It has been to Nigeria and approvaled testing. The next step is to assemble it in Nigeria.
|Dimenssion||Length(mm)||6500||Engine Data||Model||YUCHAI YC4F115-30|
|Width(mm)||2200||Type||Four cylinder in line, water cooled, 4stroke|
|Wheel base F/R(mm)||1750/1586||Max. Power(KW/rpm)||85/3200|
|Overhang F/R(mm)||740/2060||Max. Torque(N.m/rpm)||300/2200|
|Approach/Departure (°)||10/9||Fuel Type||Diesel,Euro III|
|Performance||Chassis Manufacture||Dongfeng||Max. Speed(km/h)||≥95|
|Chassis Model||EQ6650KN3AC||Max. Grade Ablitiy(%)||≥20|
|Engine Position||Front Mounted||Min. Turning Diameter(m)||≤16|
|Brake distance(m) (V=30km/h)||≤10||Fuel Tank Capacity(L)||90|
|Curb Weight(Kg)||3800||Max. Total Weight(kg)||6000|
|Chassis||Clutch||single dry plate,disphragm spring|
|Transmission||Dongfeng 5S410,manual transmission|
|Rear Axle||4.3T, ratio:4.875|
|Frame||Groove Shape crossbeam|
|Suspension System||Multi Leaf Spring(F 8/R 10),telescope shock absorber|
|Steering System||hydraulic power steering|
|Chassis||Brake System||dual circuit pneumatic brake,energy storage spring parking brake|
|Tire||7.0-16-12 bus tire 7.0-16-12|
|Electric System||24V, Single Wire, Minus Earth|
|Starter||Standard with the engine|
|Battery/Generator||6-QA-150AH, 2pcs / Standard Genrator with the engine|
|Body||Body Structure||Semi-Integral load body, Steel Frame, Pre-stress Stretched Panel Skin|
|Interior Trimming||Soft Inner Trimming|
|Door& Door Pump||middle and rear pneumatic controlled door|
|Window||front cemented windscreen/rear cemented windscreen, push-pull side window|
|Floor||Driver's area: common covering. Passenger's area: plastic board with covering|
|Seat||19+1,19 plastic passenger seat, 1 adjustable driver seat|
|Air conditioner System||NO|
|Handrail & Ring||Painted handrail|
|Audio & Visual||Vehicle MP3 player|
|Rear View System||KW20 Common rear view mirror|
|Lamp||Combined headlamp and round Tail Lamp|
|Wiper||A pair of Rain Wiper|
|Servcie Facility||Fire Extinguisher,fan,microphone|
What is CBU, SKD, CKD?
CKD = Completely Knocked down parts . All materials supplied loose for final welding and final assembly, or raw body shell and all other parts loose and not assembled.
SKD I = Semi knocked down parts. Car body and trucks cabin are unpainted. The engine, gearbox, axles, suspension, driveshaft, steering, seats, tyres, batteries, exhaust system, electrical, etc. are supplied as individual units for assembly.
SKD II = Car body is fully painted and glazed. Truck cabin is fully painted. The engine, gearbox, axles, suspension, driveshaft, steering, seats, tyres, batteries, exhaust system, electrical, etc. are supplied as individual units for assembly. (SKD-II term may as start phase, it is just need a little equipment(USD50000) to accomplish assembly auto.)
How is a bus made?
•1 A bus is made of hundreds of different components. Many of these components are premanufactured by companies other than the bus manufacturer. Some components are premanufactured by companies that are owned by the bus manufacturer.
• 2 The chassis is assembled and the body formed. After the body has been assembled, it is painted.
liquid tin causes the molten glass to be transformed into a solid with a flat, smooth surface as it cools. The glass is then quickly heated and cooled to strengthen it, a process known as tempering. Two layers of the tempered glass are bonded to a layer of clear, hard plastic under heat and pressure to form laminated glass.
• 3 Tires are made by mixing rubber, carbon black, sulfur, and other chemicals together and heating the mixture to form a single compound. Sheets of this rubber compound are wrapped around a rotating drum and glued together to form a tire without treads. This preliminary tire, known as a green tire, is made up of many layers of the rubber compound of many different shapes.
The green tire is then placed in mold, which contains treads on its inner surface. An inflatable bladder is placed inside the tire. The mold is closed and the bladder is filled with steam. The heat and pressure of the steam causes the green tire to take on the shape of the tread pattern inside the mold. The bladder is deflated, the mold is opened, and the treaded tire is allowed to cool.
• 4 Small metal components are made by using a variety of precision metalworking machines such as drills and lathes. Some metal components, such as those made of aluminum, may be made by melting the metal, pouring it into a mold in the shape of the desired component, and allowing it to cool.
• 5 Plastic components may be made by injection molding. This process involves melting the plastic into a liquid and forcing it into a mold under pressure, where it cools into the desired component.
Once assembly of all parts is complete, the chassis and body are put together.
Making the chassis
• 6 Steel arrives at the bus factory in the form of sheet metal of the desired thickness. Various cutting and stamping tools are used to produce pieces of steel of the proper shape and size. These various pieces are bolted together as the chassis moves along an assembly line.
• 7 The frame (the base of the chassis) is bolted together from pieces of steel as assembly begins. As the frame proceeds along the assembly line, the suspension system is attached. Next, the brake and exhaust systems are attached. The engine is then installed, followed by the drive shaft and the wheels, including tires.
The motorized part of the school bus is now completed. A temporary driver's seat can be attached at this point to allow the chassis to undergo a preliminary driving test.
Making the body
• 8 Like the chassis, the body of a school bus is made of components, which have been molded from sheets of steel of the proper thickness. The various pieces of steel are bolted together or welded together as the body proceeds along an assembly line similar to the chassis assembly line.
• 9 Steel panels are assembled together to form the bottom, sides, and top of the body. The doors are then joined to the body.
• 10 The body is cleaned with soap and water, then treated with phosphate to protect it from rust. A coat of primer is sprayed on the body and baked dry in a large oven. Next, a coat of paint is sprayed on and baked dry in a similar manner.
• 11 Windows are installed in the body. Interior components such as the instrument panel and the seats are then installed. External components such as the door handles and lights are also installed at this point.
Assembling the bus
• 12 The body is lifted by a large crane and placed on top of the chassis. The two parts are then bolted together to produce the school bus. Final adjustments such as connecting the electrical wiring are made. The school bus is inspected and shipped to the consumer on special trucks designed to carry large motor vehicles.
How does this simple bus assembling plant work?
Preparation workshop → Welding workshop → Painting workshop → Chassis workshop → Final assembling workshop
General Assembly Fixture
Bus Body Shell Welding Fixture